11.06.2009

images


The kids decided they wanted their own homemade costumes. Daddy dressed Carly, and Mommy dressed Isaac.

New news from the Hartter household: Carly can ride a bike. She told us she'd try without training wheels when she was 5. A few days after her birthday, we asked her if she wanted to try riding with the training wheels off. She said, "No." Isaac exclaimed, "I DO!!!" even though there's not a chance in the world he could balance. This response from him challenged Carly a bit. She said she'd try. We took off the wheels and off she went.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Good job Carly!! You were flying! We are so excited to see you guys in just a few weeks!
    RB, AB, & NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Carly! We'll see you soon!!
    Love, G. A...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, Carly! I'm so glad you have that nice big parking area to practice riding in! I remember learning to ride my bike in the street in front of our house and it was a little bit hilly....kind of scary! Zack and Elsie both learned in the grassy yard...kind of hard to go very well.

    I was out to your house today. Lucy and Patches looked good and came to see me. They told me to tell you hello and they can't wait for you to come home and play with them. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete