8.07.2009

images

Just a few from this week...

A hard-to-build tower. Before it was done, Isaac said, "That looks like a fiery furnace. Here's the baby-size one, and here's the daddy-size one."

Destroying the tower

Where we spend most of our time

Interesting Family-Fun craft of the week. Yarn bowl.

Carly is making a flower garden on her bedroom wall. This is one of those flowers.


Concentration

The kids and I went to the International Water Lily Garden this week. Beautiful little spot.

Our anniversary dessert. Saying that I love cream is an understatement. Cream is my favorite food. I mean, the real stuff. Cool Whip doesn't cut it. I'm talking about whipping cream. Okay, that's dumb to put on here, but have I mentioned that cream is the best?



1 comment:

  1. WOW, awesome pictures of the kids! You make me lonely :(

    I know what it's like to LOVE cream, especially whipped cream. Must be genetic.

    ReplyDelete